Sunday, June 11, 2006

Block Central's 2003 Block of the Month

I am doing the Block Central 2003 BOM called Traditional Block Sampler. I have finished one block so far.

Block 1 - Hayes Corner

This one looks like it is going to be fun to do too. Ah, heck, they are all fun to do, Each one is different in style, design, color and fabric choices. I do have fun looking at a pattern and deciding what colors, then taking what is in my head and find the right fabric in the store.

Not sure what all I will sew this next week. I do have a Summer Memoris Swap item to make and to get everything ready for mailing at the time it is to be mailed. I won't post here what it is as the members of Block Central look at this blog so I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Won't be able to post a photo til late July. Oh well, I will have fun with it even though I can't share it now.

No comments: